Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thinking
















I dont think I can repair the damage done on my hair. Not caring for it for months pretty much deminishes the chances of ever have silky healthy hair again. I combed one side but the other side doesn't deserve any work or pain. I think I'm just going to cut it I don't deserve long luscious hair if I can't take care of it. 





























I Bought some "value beads" for 3 bucks to make a chain for my new camera. I think I love them now, I'm not sure what else I can bead without seeming like a cat lady or 5 year old me.




























I bought some really neat fabric. Its funny because I chose each print exclusively for it's own look without considering the others and they all came together matching and looking well together. I am making printed shirts and a quilt for david.








No comments:

Post a Comment