Monday, June 8, 2009

heath cliff

This song brings back the weirdest memories of fall semester in nyc. I can't help but feel the same way emotionally when i listen to kate bush, i hate that. I can just remember my stomach flipping.

I am feeling much lighter about the idea of transitioning my confused life in nyc to being in boston. I can take paper making which is really exciting since I've wanted to do that for a long time and electronic sculpture classes :) :) :) which is even more .i dont want to be let down by unmotivated lazy classmates though, i hear thats how it works over there. I also want to tattoo on my body "architecture grad school" because I dont want to get lost and forget what i have learned in nyc// or what I learned I wanted in nyc. I hope SMFA dosen't ruin that plan for me or the chances of getting in to Harvard arch school (aye).

I also really want to make pancakes but we never have baking soda :( because my mom is cuban and cubans dont buy things needed for baking they just buy flour and eggs.

ALSO: if anyone knows someone that needs a roomate in boston.. I still dont have a place to live.


No comments:

Post a Comment