Sunday, April 12, 2009

this weekend

i went to an anaarchist book fair which was really cool. On sunday i went to coney island with david and kris. david won me a gold fish and then kris bought me another baby one to be his friend and then david bought this insane aquiarium and my sea monkeys are growing.. i have a zoo here with only a month left of school...

ughghireoi i just got out of class early got a good crit and my zine is a finalist to be sold at forbidden planet which is awsummmmm. and i really dont want to go to english i feel like imm gonn die in that class its soo long and it dragssss onnnnn foreverrrr











2 comments:

  1. your whole life looks amazing right now through these photobooth pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that were true its the colors for sure

    ReplyDelete